Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
* Price excludes Exam
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
• Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
• Implement Azure data encryption methods
• Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
• Describe Azure security services and features
• Understand cloud security
• Build a network
• Secure network
• Implement subscription security
• Implement host security
• Implement platform security
• Configure security services
• Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
• Manage security alerts
• Respond to and remediate security issues
• Create security baselines
• Configure security policies to manage data
• Configure security for data infrastructure
• Configure encryption for data at rest
• Understand application security
• Implement security for application lifecycle
• Secure applications
• Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
24-28 Jun 2019
5-9 Aug 2019
7-11 Oct 2019
2-6 Dec 2019
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.